A quick and easy and simple Garlic pork recipe to get you through the week, and its low carbohydrate. And if you are looking for a simple and delicious recipe for the dinner party, give this one a try. Enjoy!
- Preparation Time : 20 minutes.
- Cooking Time : 20 minutes
- Serves: 10
- Cut the pork into 1 inch cubes, rinse with little vinegar and water, and drain off well. Chop garlic and pepper finely.
- Take a bowl; add salt, vinegar, pepper and garlic, whisk well. Put the pork cubes and mixture in the freezer strength zip lock bag to coat pork pieces with mixture to marinate. Store in fridge to marinate for more 4-5 days.
- Drain the mixture by using colander (if you see big pieces of garlic, discard them). Drain off the liquid as much as possible by squeezing from the pork. Shift to paper towel to drain finally.
- Take a heavy saucepan; heat up 2 tbsp oil into it over medium-high flame. Add pork pieces gently and cook for 10 minutes, turn occasionally to cook from each side until golden brown. Cook in batches with adding little amount of oil and then transfer to a paper towel to remove any excess oil. Shift to a serving platter and garnish with green herbs or red hot chili pepper. Serve and enjoy!
Image Credit: Simple Garlic Pork Recipe